Who we are
Specialist personal injury lawyers serving Wollongong and the Illawarra
As the principal of Melinda Griffiths Lawyers, I specialise in personal injury matters and am one of the leading practitioners in the Wollongong and Illawarra region.
I have over 22 years experience and have specialised in personal injury litigation over this entire period of time. I am passionate about your rights and ensuring your claim is dealt with in a timely, professional manner whilst providing you with understanding and compassion.
Professional Qualifications and Admissions
- Diploma of Law;
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law, Law Society of New South Wales;
- Masters of International Sports Law, Anglia Polytechnic University, Cambridge, UK.
Illawarra Business Woman of the Year 2018
Regional Lawyer of the Year Australian Lawyer Weekly Awards 2017
Regional Lawyer of the Year Australian Lawyer Weekly Awards 2016
- 2017-2019 President Wollongong and Regional Law Society;
- 2015-2017 Vice President Wollongong and Regional Law Society;
- 2013-2015 Secretary Wollongong and Regional Law Society;
- 2018-2019 President of Wollongong Chapter of the Women Lawyers Association;
- 2017-2018 Vice President of the Wollongong Chapter of the Womens Lawyers Association.
Get in touch for a confidential consultation about your legal situation. We will be able to explain the stages of the personal injury compensation process and develop an affordable plan to get the outcome you want.